    can cancel a usenet post). Tia

    Regards,

    :K:

    Anna Hathis, Apr 5, 2005

  2. Anna Hathis

    Livewire Guest

    Assuming that you've actually sent it rather than put it in your outbox
    ready for the next send&receive, you're stuck I'm afraid. What's gone is
    gone!

    Livewire, Apr 5, 2005

  3. Anna Hathis

    Evan Platt Guest

    Nope.

    And you can't cancel a usenet post.

    Well, ok, you can pretend to, but very few servers honor a cancel
    request.

    Evan Platt, Apr 5, 2005
  4. If you know their password to email you can. Other than that, nope.

    Tell us all the embarrassing details, please.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?R=F4g=EAr?=, Apr 5, 2005
  5. Anna Hathis

    Ionizer Guest

    Here's a possible last-ditch solution to your problem that I read a while
    ago, and I can't remember where. You need to set this plan in motion
    before the person has had a chance to read their email: send that person a
    dozen more emails with the *exact same* subject line. Then, phone the
    recipient and advise them that your computer has a virus, which has caused
    it to send out multiple messages with the same subject line. Advise this
    person to immediately delete ALL of those messages without opening them,
    because they are infected!

    Ionizer, Apr 5, 2005
  6. Anna Hathis

    Plato Guest