    What I basically need to know is, could anyone tell me the number she can
    phone to cancel this internet account?

    Thanks in advance - Den.

    Den, Sep 19, 2003

  2. Den

    why? Guest

    Since you didn't specify the phone number it's hard to suggest another
    without including it again.

    http://www.virgin.net/customers/internetaccess/
    Contact Us - is a feedback form.
    one of the options is billing.

    Change the payment details?

    Change to a pay as you go, i.e. cost added to phone bill then don't use
    the service.

    This seems to be the common way of cancelling payments, kill the
    card/account.
    <snip another useless broken AVG email sig in a Usenet post>

    email the support team, see
    http://www.virgin.net/customers/helpme/

    freephone suport line on 0800 052 4329

    http://www.virgin.net/about/faqs/#thirtyone
    I've got a complaint who should I contact?

    In the T&Cs for joining

    Virgin Net Limited (company number 2833330) whose registered office is
    at 120 Campden Hill Road, London W8 7AR.

    Post an abusive message to self, and get the account cancelled.

    Ask in the support newsgroup, if they have one.

    Me

    why?, Sep 19, 2003