CANCEL DUP ACOUNT/USER NAME

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by charles stryker, Nov 22, 2005.

  1. WHAT'S THE PROCESS TO CANCEL "corkey5011"?

    charles stryker, Nov 22, 2005

  2. charles  stryker

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In charles stryker spewed forth:
    Call an ex-con, send lots of money. Schedule a meeting in a cold, dark
    alley.

    Toolman Tim, Nov 22, 2005

  3. charles  stryker

    Evan Platt Guest

    The first step would be to contact whoever you have that account with.

    Evan Platt, Nov 22, 2005
  4. charles  stryker

    Mitch Guest

    Remember to take your duck.
    Wear galoshes and a purple scarf.
    Talk about how the alley would look better with a nice floral wallpaper
    -- that's the signal for cancelling.
    If you must say anything else, end it with "my sweet" and a sinister
    giggle.

    Mitch, Nov 22, 2005
  5. charles  stryker

    AD Guest

    Hi would chose a hitman, personally. They are quite affordable nowadays.
    A hitwoman would do as well I am sure!

    AD, Nov 22, 2005
  6. charles  stryker

    old man Guest