    I will just use it for incoming on X-lite and toll-free calling in Canada.

    Thanks,

    Stu

    Stu, Aug 9, 2008

  2. Stu

    Christian Guest

    Can anyone recommend a Canadian VOIP provider that will give me a Toronto
    I am a pretty happy customer of www.link2voip.com . I have a local DID in
    Calgary (USD $2.50/month + 1.1 ct/min) and a 1-866-number (USD $1.50/month +
    4 ct/min) with them for about a year now. Never had any problem with their
    service, call quality is excellent.

    Not sure if toll-free calling is toll-free with them though, you might have
    to check that out (I use a Betamax-provider for dialling out).

    Christian

    Christian, Aug 9, 2008