    I have 10 rules in each of the above but am getting loaded down with smut
    etc.
    many thx.

    iceman, Jun 22, 2003

  2. "Quit the smart-ass comments" they said, so I forgot all about doing an
    intro and listened as iceman said
    10 ? Is that all ?
    What form do they take ?

    He who doth Slump a lot, Jun 22, 2003

  3. iceman

    iceman Guest

    make penis bigger,harder,make sex last longer

    iceman, Jun 23, 2003
  4. iceman

    trout Guest

    I was a bit taken aback, until I read the post in context
    (especially since you were talking to Slumpy).
    Are you filtering on words in the subject line, or message body? Are
    you adding "stop processing more rules" after each one?

    trout, Jun 23, 2003
  5. iceman

    boy wonder Guest

    I tried what you have. Rules work, they're just tricky. Test them one at a
    time.
    The best way to fight spam is to get a free online account, and use that
    address to register at sites likely to send adv.
    Then change your main email address to throw them off the trail. Works best.

    boy wonder, Jun 23, 2003