Can you teach others about digital cameras and related software?

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by david.pitta, Apr 26, 2006.

  1. david.pitta

    david.pitta Guest

    In need of experts who can teach others about digital cameras and
    related software to manage/clean up photos. You can teach from any
    location with a computer and internet connection. The students will be
    located worldwide - but primarily in the United States.

    Your instruction will be through a webconference. Which means that you
    should be able to teach your class as if the computer was your white
    board. You can share any document, application, or your entire desktop.
    You also have the ability to handout files (transfer work to students),
    create breakout rooms for group projects, and even stream live video to
    your class through a normal webcam.

    There is an incredible need for your expertise. Please visit:
    http://www.speakr.com to enroll.

    Thanks,
    David Pitta
    Speakr.com
    ============ What is Speakr.com ===============================
    Speakr.com is a web event marketplace. We use the power of
    webconferencing to connect students, located anywhere in the world,
    with those that have expertise in the desired subject. There's no
    charge to signup. We handle all of the registration, payment, and the
    directory of events. You bring the expertise and content.

    No special equipment is needed from you or your attendees. A computer
    with an internet connection is all that's required.

    If you have limited computer experience - don't worry. We will have an
    Event Coordinator in your events. They will handle the technical
    aspects of your sessions.

    There is NO investment required to get started. We want to see your
    events on speakr.com and we want you to succeed beyond all
    expectations.

    david.pitta, Apr 26, 2006

  2. david.pitta

    secheese Guest

    Okay... count me in! I will, however, require $20,000 paid up front.

    secheese, Apr 27, 2006

  3. david.pitta

    Mark² Guest

    So let me get this straight...

    You are going to have people with "limited computer experience" TEACHING
    others about digital imaging????
    ?????

    ???

    What a joke.

    I pity your "students."

    Mark², Apr 27, 2006
  4. david.pitta

    RustY© Guest

    He can't pay up front but if you pay him just $500 dollars 'introduction
    fee' you will soon be lighting your cigars with $50 bills.

    RustY©, Apr 27, 2006