    passing one of the harder exams with a couple of weeks of
    study). This is their choice, not mine. So can someone
    answer my original question? Thanks.

    kingkuru, Aug 10, 2003

  2. kingkuru

    Tom Helms Guest

    You can take the test in any order you'd like. Unless you've passed the
    70-240 test when it was being offered, you're still going to need to pass
    70-217 in order to achieve the MCSE 2000 cert.

    --
    Tom Helms

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms, Aug 10, 2003

  3. kingkuru

    Marko Guest

    If it is hard you want, do 216 or 218. Both are
    challenging and you need to know a lot about Windows and
    networking and security and adminidtration and...you get
    the idea.

    Added bonus: both work as core for MCSA (and meeting MCSE
    requirements)

    Marko, Aug 10, 2003
  4. kingkuru

    Kendal Emery Guest

    You completely ignored his statement that he doesn't get a choice, and
    bombarded him with your own advice, and then don't even answer the question
    he asked.......

    How Lame!

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 11, 2003
  5. kingkuru

    Kendal Emery Guest

    I stand by my statement.......

    1. If you intended to add to the advice, why didn't you state that ie,
    :eek:ther two posts laready answered this, but here is my advice" or some such,
    or make it a response to one of the posts

    2. If he states he has to take this exam, why tell him to take another exam
    instead? Makes no sense.

    3 If you really want a flame war, go ahead, I wear asbestos panties.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 14, 2003
  6. kingkuru

    Jtyc Guest

    3 If you really want a flame war, go ahead, I wear asbestos panties.

    Yeah but are they crotchless?

    Jtyc, Aug 14, 2003
  7. kingkuru

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Wouldn't crotchless asbestos panties kind of defeat the purpose?

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 14, 2003
  8. kingkuru

    Jtyc Guest

    Wouldn't crotchless asbestos panties kind of defeat the purpose?

    hmm...good point.

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2003
  9. kingkuru

    Jtyc Guest

    I don't like when you so readily give in. It makes me
    I'm offended that you're uncomfortable, please refrain from being so
    sensitive in the future.

    Thank you.

    Jtyc, Aug 15, 2003