  1. mark.fenris

    mark.fenris Guest

    Can anyone recomend a small digital camera for around or less than $200?

    mark.fenris, Dec 21, 2005

  2. mark.fenris

    Leon Guest

    yup...

    can't remember the name but it has a Leica lens! Do a search...

    Leon, Dec 21, 2005

  3. mark.fenris

    Mark² Guest

    Canon A520.

    Here's the page for it at B&H:
    http://tinyurl.com/adnq9

    -Mark

    Mark², Dec 21, 2005
  4. Awesome camera- I found mine for under $200 bucks and I LOVE it! It is
    7.0 MP - it is a Samsung Digimax A7 Good luck!

    bradfieldfamily, Dec 21, 2005
  5. mark.fenris

    EVi Guest

    I can do better than that. Here is the best site that I know, with
    camera reviews and help.

    http://www.dpreview.com/

    My question is: What kind of camera do you want?
    -For animals and birds you need a good optical lens (10x or more).
    -For holidays you need a "very" small camera.
    -For A4 or Letter format print you need at least 3 million pixels.
    etc. etc.

    With regards EVi

    EVi, Dec 21, 2005
  6. mark.fenris

    Tesco News Guest

    Hi there.

    I can't remember the name, but it is a sort of silver colour, and has a bit
    that sticks out in front.

    Roy G

    Tesco News, Dec 23, 2005