    Bill Smith Guest

    ..............Iv'e got a 430kb picture of the maxdor warning message
    upon going to use it.

    Bill Smith, Nov 20, 2005

  2. Bill Smith

    Cub Guest

    Can you post a link to your image , or give a one line summary of the
    message to be going on with.

    what is the effect of the *fault* ?

    What OS are you using ?

    What other information can you provide to help us all help you ?

    Cub

    Cub, Nov 20, 2005

  3. Bill Smith

    Swiss Tony Guest

    Upload it here and post a link
    http://xs.to/

    Swiss Tony, Nov 20, 2005
  4. Bill Smith

    ellis_jay Guest

    TOS sucks no thanx.. and what is that "must post this picture with one's
    upload" ?????? You think I will click that link? Not me, pal.

    Ellis_jay

    ellis_jay, Nov 20, 2005
  5. Bill Smith

    Mike Easter Guest

    Or you could post it in some misc binaries ng, such as
    alt.binaries.misc, which is pretty 'busy' or alt.binaries.pictures,
    which is less busy, and give a message id link to it, which looks like
    which is the mid for
    your original post in this thread.

    Mike Easter, Nov 20, 2005
  6. Bill Smith