    I tried to download Yahoo! messages using outlook express. But I can't
    do it. I am using Windows XP Operating system and Outlook express 6.0.
    Can any one help me....

    mailtorenil, Aug 29, 2005

  2. mailtorenil

    Martinez Guest

    Isn't Yahoo a web based mail service? You can't. Get a gmail or hotpop
    account.

    Martinez, Aug 29, 2005

  3. mailtorenil

    trout Guest

    Log into your account on-line, and look at the Mail Options. You
    need to have POP-forwarding enabled. Depending on the account, this may
    not be available, unless you have paid for an 'upgrade'. But the best
    place to find out is on the Yahoo site. They'll let you know if the
    option is available, and have instructions on how to configure OE to
    download.

    trout, Aug 29, 2005
  4. mailtorenil

    johnny o Guest

    What does it mean that "I tried to download Yahoo messages...."? Do you
    have a Yahoo account? Did you ever configure OE to meet the needs of
    that account? Your Internet Service Provider is going to be your
    answer. Just go to their home page and "contact us" and request from
    them the proper configurations for OE. They will give them to you. Do
    exactly what they tell you and pretty soon you will be able to
    "...download Yahoo messages" johnnnnnny o.

    johnny o, Aug 29, 2005
  5. mailtorenil

    Didjun Guest

    Ypops will allow you to use OE to receive Yahoo mail

    http://www.webtechgeek.com/Free-Windows-Utilities9.htm

    Didjun, Aug 29, 2005
  6. mailtorenil

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, Aug 29, 2005
  7. Thankyou didjun :)

    I done went and installed YPOPS. I am getting monstrous fond
    of the bling OE wears: OE-quotefix, nntprss, and YPOPS. LOL

    And before you preach: I see what I want, and I get it if
    I can, by hook or by crook. I don't ask who it belongs to,
    nor where-abouts it came from. I dunno the difference
    between what's mine and what ain't mine. So I will keep
    using YPOPS, even though ya'll tell I mustn't :p

    Princess Antonomasia, Aug 30, 2005
  8. mailtorenil

    Didjun Guest

    Hello, Princess!
    You wrote on 29 Aug 2005 23:42:23 -0700:

    PA> Thankyou didjun :)

    PA> I done went and installed YPOPS. I am getting monstrous fond
    PA> of the bling OE wears: OE-quotefix, nntprss, and YPOPS. LOL

    PA> And before you preach: I see what I want, and I get it if
    PA> I can, by hook or by crook. I don't ask who it belongs to,
    PA> nor where-abouts it came from. I dunno the difference
    PA> between what's mine and what ain't mine. So I will keep
    PA> using YPOPS, even though ya'll tell I mustn't :p

    m'kay
    more bling here
    http://www.fidolook.org/

    Didjun