    we're all a little ignorant as to how important the hardware is.

    TIA.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Steve Freides

    Harrison Guest

    In direct response to your question; No, they don;t make laptops with
    3 processors and two SCSI drives.

    However, there are many laptops which will be more than ample to run
    high-end graphics and design applications.

    Take a look at Dell's Desktop Replacement series of laptops.

    Harrison, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Well, 2 processors, but you get the idea. (My typo, my bad).

    Thanks.

    -S-

    Steve Freides, Oct 7, 2003