    I wont use it if i have to do that all the time. Iam just so used to
    it with other tabed browers, such as netcaptor my fav at the moment.

    Thanks.

    Mr Sheridan, Jan 14, 2005

  2. Mr Sheridan

    Xin Zhang Guest

    if you have a three button mouse, use the middle one. If you have a
    mouse with a wheel, try push the wheel. Otherwise hold ctrl while you
    click. If you have a one button mouse, ha, hold the ⌘ while click.

    Xin Zhang, Jan 14, 2005

  3. Tabbed Browser Extensions will allow you to do this. I know there is a
    lot of controversy about this extension right now, but I have found it
    invaluable with FF:

    http://piro.sakura.ne.jp/xul/_tabextensions.html.en

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Jan 15, 2005
  4. Mr Sheridan

    Mr Sheridan Guest

    Why ?? i think i installed that one, but i think mine was called tabed
    browse rextension ?

    Works great does all i want and more.

    Yep went to the url and thats the one i got :)

    Also another one i installed

    WHy controversy ???

    Mr Sheridan, Jan 15, 2005