    Is there a way of exporting and therefore keeping your Yahoo email. I'm
    close to the 2gig limit and most of the messages are work related and I
    would like to keep them. Thanks.

    Jim, Nov 16, 2005

  2. http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/read/read-13.html

    or you could just copy and paste like mad.

    unluckylanding, Nov 16, 2005

  3. Jim

    Jim Guest

    Jim, Nov 16, 2005
  4. Jim

    Andrew Guest

    You can use an application which provides free POP3 access to Yahoo email
    and download the messages into your system via OutLook, Outlook Express or
    whatever email client you use. The program is available at
    http://www.ypopsemail.com/

    The 0.8.2 is working good as I just downloaded it and I'm using it.

    Andrew, Nov 16, 2005