    types interfere with each other??

    cheers for any comments or advice (-:

    Martin

    Martin, Feb 8, 2009

  2. Martin

    Richard Guest

    Yes, its called a diplexer, you put one at the roof end, and one at each
    TV to stop the satillite signal being messed up by being connected to a
    RF input.

    Clayworth on the north shore sell them, as antronic1 on trademe, so just
    ask if there are none listes - you dont want a vhf/uhf diplexer - thats
    not going to do you any good.

    Also a VHF antenna is pretty much redundant since all the stuff you get
    on it are on freeview, UHF is all you need to get freeview HD coming in.

    Richard, Feb 8, 2009

  3. Martin

    Martin Guest

    thanks - just the info I was after cheers martin

    Martin, Feb 8, 2009