    windows icon next to it (ie Explorer has the blue E, outlook express has the
    envelope icon, etc)

    How can I get the Firefox icon into that window bar?

    Verizon User, Mar 30, 2005

  2. I am sure that I answered this exact question in this group just a
    couple of days ago.

    Yes, search for thread with the subject, Firefox 1.0.2 and my wacky
    taskbar icons.

    My responses there should contain all the information you need.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Mar 30, 2005

  3. Verizon User

    Ralph Fox Guest

    On Wed, 30 Mar 2005 00:17:30 GMT, in message

    See http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/tips#app_icon

    You may also be interested in http://iconpacks.mozdev.org/docs/faq.html

    Ralph Fox, Mar 30, 2005