    Artemis Guest

    Notepad does not "launch" code. I have used it numerous time to inspect
    virus code and it cannot execute it. It is simply a text editor.

    Artemis, Jun 28, 2003

  2. Smiley

    ShadyJ Guest

    Most likely it was an exe renamed to avi. Try it with eicar and
    you'll get a virus warning.

    You can get eicar at www.eicar.org

    ShadyJ
    Remove yourunderware to reply.

    ShadyJ, Jun 30, 2003

  3. Smiley

    MudBone Guest

    You are misunderstanding me, I agree with you it's *not* being executed
    my bad terminology (I consider *anything* I open as being executed. ;-) )
    But the AV is seeing it as still a threat. Sorry.

    MudBone, Jun 30, 2003
  4. Smiley

    MudBone Guest

    Thank you *Sir* *Slumpalott* that's the one. LOL ;-)

    MudBone, Jun 30, 2003
  5. Smiley

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:
    Again ?
    Oh no, here I go again !!!!!!!!!!!!

    Slumpy, Jun 30, 2003
  6. Smiley

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as PuppyKatt continued:
    Well it's hardly a one-hit punishment. Which could have come out sounding a
    bit different ;-)

    Slumpy, Jul 1, 2003
  7. < < < < < G G G G G U U U U U F F F F F A A A A A W W W W W > > > > > ! ! !
    ! !

    I've left all sigs intact.....;oþ

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 1, 2003
  8. Smiley

    °Mike° Guest

    Happy thanksgiving, Rosee. :eek:)

    "I'm saying it now, because you might read it by the time it comes around."
    :OP

    °Mike°, Aug 1, 2003
  9. Put me down for 10,000.....;o)

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 1, 2003
  10. You may be correct.....;o)

    I'm having to shuffle through over 10,000 "poasts"....sheesh! Logic tells me I'll end up doing a
    "catch up".....again....;oþ

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 1, 2003
  11. Smiley

    °Mike° Guest

    You'd better get a move on, and catch up quick; the beer's getting
    warm. ;o)

    °Mike°, Aug 1, 2003
  12. Not a problem, I've never tasted of a 'beer'. Anything that smells that bad,
    <EWWWWWWWWW!!!!> ain't going in my mouth. I'll take that bottle of Cristal,
    though.....;oþ

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 1, 2003
  13. Thankfully, I wouldn't know......;o)

    So, how do YOU know how gnat's pee tastes?

    Sorry, I couldn't resist as I was still in gangle7 mode....;oþ

    MUAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    <schnippen>

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 1, 2003
  14. Smiley

    doS Guest

    TROLL

    doS, Aug 1, 2003
  15. Smiley

    Mara Guest

    Ok. ;)

    For all who read this - beware the troll who is forging my nic and address. It
    is Powaqqatsi Man. The K-Hole troll.

    Powaqqatsi: (po.waq.kahtsee) N. from the Hopi language.
    1. sorcerer life, an entity, a way of life that consumes
    the life forces of other beings in order to further its
    own life.

    "How pitiful."

    Mara, Aug 1, 2003
  16. Rosie is a troll? Not in my multiverse.

    Please don't feed the dRoS.

    --

    "It's amazing I won. I was running against
    peace, prosperity, and incumbency."

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 1, 2003
  17. "Mara" <>

    _didn't_

    write:

    [...]

    Apologies. After checking the headers, I garnered a cl00.

    Doctor Monsignor Larville Jones MD, Aug 1, 2003
  18. Smiley

    °Mike° Guest

    Oh no, you're not getting me on *that* one. Like I said, I
    just heard it. ;o)

    °Mike°, Aug 1, 2003
  19. MUAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

    @}-}-------Rosee, Aug 2, 2003
  20. Smiley

    trout Guest

    And so ends another day.