    point rather than the slower one.

    Any insights appreciated.
    WC

    WCH, Nov 9, 2003

  2. WCH

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Yes they can. Your system will detect both access points. If you are using
    the 54g card then select that network and make it default. You can also
    enable WEP. Look at the settings of your wireless card when both networks
    are detected and you will what I am talking about.

    pcbutts1, Nov 9, 2003

  3. WCH Spilled my beer when they jumped on the table and proclaimed in
    Is there a channel setting for both? If so, you can set one for a
    specific channel, and the other for a different channel...

    As far as making sure the "G" revision connects to the proper AP,
    just make that connection the default...

    NOI

    Thund3rstruck, Nov 9, 2003
  4. WCH

    Rick Merrill Guest

    Set one to channel 2 and one to channel 10

    Rick Merrill, Nov 9, 2003