    norm Guest

    Can Thunderbird download just email headers as on Pegasus mail?

    Thanks

    norm, Nov 19, 2005

  2. Since I am running 1.5RC1, I can't speak to 1.0.7, but in the version I
    have, Tools>>Account Settings>>(account)>>Server Settings

    Check the box for Fetch headers only.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Nov 20, 2005

  3. norm

    Doug G Guest

    Thunderbird 1.0.7 has a "Fetch headers only" check box in Server Settings.

    Doug G, Nov 20, 2005
  4. norm

    norm Guest

    Thanks for replies