    Facts:

    1.- Local area connection is the first choice on Network connections.

    thanks

    Gabito, Sep 21, 2005

  2. Yep, can be done. I have wired/wireless right now. The simplest and easiest
    way to do it is bridging either by external bridge or on the XP machine
    controlling all, adding a network bridge there but that means all machines
    have to be auto assigned IPs.

    If the networked machines aren't supposed to contact each other wireless to
    wi-fi it is even easier.

    So how do you intend to set them up? So that they can all contact each other
    and internet as well?

    Diamontina Cocktail, Sep 21, 2005