    I have an AOpen FM56 PX Voice modem if you care.

    Thanks a lot,
    Brad

    Bradley Burton, Apr 22, 2004

  2. Bradley Burton

    bearman Guest

    I'm using Rapid Comm Voice and it has a provision for using the modem
    speaker or the sound card.

    Can you tell me what kind of software you're using because I'm thinking of
    changing programs.

    Bearman

    bearman, Apr 22, 2004

  3. Bradley Burton, Apr 22, 2004
  4. Bradley Burton

    bearman Guest

    I tried using APR but no luck. Good luck.

    Bearman

    bearman, Apr 23, 2004
  5. Bradley Burton

    Jerry G. Guest

    To start with, you need a voice modem. Then you need the proper software.
    The voice modem will have audio input and output connections on it for the
    sound. These can then be connected to your sound card, or be connected to an
    external audio device.

    --

    Greetings,

    Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
    WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

    I'm using computer telephone software with my computer and was wondering if
    there was a way to get the calls to play over my speakers. In other words,
    is there a way to get the modem sound go through the speakers?

    Jerry G., Apr 23, 2004
  6. Bradley Burton

    bearman Guest

    He said he had a voice modem.