    DZN Guest

    Phonecall on mobile phones can be. I was told the same cant be done with
    text messages but was wondering if this is correct.

    DZN, Mar 1, 2009

  2. DZN

    Evan Platt Guest

    Automatically? Haven't seen that option on any phone. Check with your
    service provider, but haven't seen that 'feature' offered.

    Evan Platt, Mar 2, 2009

  3. Hmm. If you are talking about cellphone text messages (SMS), it would simply
    make no sense: either you receive a call at your cellphone or you forward
    it to some other non-cellphone - which actually cannot receive SMS
    messages.
    Most of the time, you will forward wired calls to your cellphone. But wired
    phonelines do not send/receive SMS messages, so no need to forward them
    either.
    I never had to think about a autoforward from one cellphone to another
    cellphone.

    wisdomkiller & pain, Mar 2, 2009
  4. DZN

    I'm Old Greg Guest

    Here in the UK if you send a text message to a BT landline it, gets
    converted to speech

    I'm Old Greg, Mar 4, 2009