    My WordPerfect is set for every 5 minutes and tells me I have a work
    in progress if I open it after a power failure. I can pick up where
    it stopped (minus the last few minutes).

    default, Oct 15, 2005

  2. Its in 1.5b1 now, so its coming soon.

    I've found 1.5b1 to be rock steady, if you want to give it a try. Or
    wait for the 1.5 release, which should be pretty soon.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 15, 2005

  3. default

    Jedi Fans Guest

    1.5b2 right now ;)

    Jedi Fans, Oct 15, 2005
  4. You cheated, you cheated! ;)

    Many of us testers are diligently, though not patiently, waiting for the
    automatic updater to kick in with the update for 1.5b2, in order to test it.

    I did download it, and installed it on one machine. There is no obvious
    difference between the two betas. Its going to be a great release though!

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, Oct 16, 2005
  5. default

    default Guest

    Thanks, I will give it a try.

    default, Oct 16, 2005
  6. default

    Jedi Fans Guest

    Yea yea :p
    Sadly I am impatient, and had just installed SUSE 10.0 - choosing to
    overwrite 9.3, hence Tb was gone and I decided to get Beta 2 :D
    Sure is great, thing about beta's are they aren't meant to have changed
    much, only bug fixes from current features etc ;)

    Jedi Fans, Oct 16, 2005