    sort of creative way to put something in front of the shelves to block
    the sun (any advice?). Thanks!

    -Paul.

    Paul, Apr 10, 2005

  2. Paul

    Mac Breck Guest

    Almost certainly.

    The crack of sunlight won't be a problem.

    If you don't mind faded DVD artwork, it should be no problem.

    --
    Mac Breck (KoshN)
    -------------------------------

    "Brimstone" (1998)
    The Devil: Nobody beats the Devil. Are you listening? Did you hear what
    I said, Mr. Stone? Nobody beats the Devil.
    Ezekiel Stone: So you keep telling me. <enjoying his Reggie Bar> Go to
    Hell...<smiles and pushes the Down button on the elevator> ...please.

    Mac Breck, Apr 10, 2005

  3. Paul

    Jer Guest

    DVD artwork isn't known for it's resistance to UV fading. I'd recommend
    some doors on the shelving or improving the window shades.

    Jer, Apr 10, 2005
  4. Fading is probable - but how much depends upon the lattitude where
    you live. Here in latitude 28 degrees North even the blacktop
    hiways become white in a short time. The further from the equator
    you are the less the sun will fade items - it's the UV rays that do
    so much damage.

    How about a light screen or cloth over the front of them.
    Put something that hangs over the ones that see the crack of
    sunlight.

    Bill Vermillion, Apr 12, 2005