    under Vuepro control, and indeed, when I double-click on the images'
    icon, the image opens with Vuepro, but the icon is still Mozilla! Can
    someone explain this to me? Can someone suggest a solution?

    WF, Sep 5, 2005

  2. Try rebuilding your icon cache.

    To do this, right click on the desktop, select Properties, click on
    Appearance Tab. Then if you have WinXP, click on "Advanced".
    Select "Icon" in the "Items" window. Change the icon Size one bigger
    or smaller and repeatedly click "OK" to close all windows.

    Repeat procedure changing the icon size back to the original size.
    This should force a rebuild of the icon cache and may solve your
    problem.

    HTH,
    John

    John Wunderlich, Sep 5, 2005

  3. WF

    Unk Guest

    If you have TweakUI installed, it has a "Repair Icon" function.

    Microsoft TweakUI specifically for Windows XP
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/whistler/Install/2/WXP/EN-US/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

    Icons Randomly Change to Different Icons.
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=132668

    Unk, Sep 5, 2005