    What am I doing wrong?
    Software? Anything?

    thanks.

    Bob Brown INC., Jun 30, 2007

  2. Bob Brown INC.

    Carl Navarro Guest

    Which programs?
    You decided to use VOIP. You're the one who wants to record the
    calls. Keep looking at Yahoo Voice Recorder and try them all. Then,
    you become the expert at Yahoo Voice and when someone else asks you
    can share your research.

    In order to get an answer, yuo have to find someone who uses Yahoo
    Voice, and who has recorded VOIP calls, and who reads this NG. I'd
    try a different forum, perhaps one frequented by Yahoo users.

    Carl Navarro

    Carl Navarro, Jun 30, 2007