    once and i took a screenshot but none of the programs worked to save it. so i
    had to unblog my comp and turn it on again. can anyone know why my computer
    freezes. O and its only when i play medal of honor

    James, Mar 2, 2005

  2. Jupiter Jones [MVP], Mar 2, 2005

  3. James

    Steve Wicker Guest

    Hi,

    Have you checked the compatibility? Have you upgraded your OS? Did it work
    fine before? Try changing the program it runs in or the display settings in
    the properties dialog box of the application, compatibility tab. Also if
    available in the input settings area, select 'turn off advanced text
    services for this program' check box. This can interfere with earlier
    software, especially games.

    Steve Wicker, Mar 3, 2005
  4. James

    The Man Guest

    you may need to check you DirectX drivers you are running
    to ensure they are the latest. Also you might want to
    check the graphics hardware acceleration on your machine.

    The Man, Mar 5, 2005