    ricky Guest

    This is currently under testing how can we configure FXO to be directly
    connected to analog telphone to act as a FXS

    ricky, Jun 16, 2006

  2. ricky

    delgrun... Guest

    You can connect it, but it will never send ringing voltage to the
    phone. Just curious, what makes you think that this is possible and
    what benefit might you get out of it?

    -mike

    delgrun..., Jun 16, 2006

  3. FXO port does not provide nether Ring voltage not Talk voltage. By the
    definition it's "receiver". In plain words, it's like if you connect two
    phones back-to-back without PBX between them.

    Good luck,

    Mike

    HeadsetAdapter.com, Jun 17, 2006