    Thanks,

    Cheers

    Rajesh

    rajesh0429, Sep 30, 2003

  2. rajesh0429

    why? Guest

    Is that not the sort of thing (prospective) 2nd line support are meant
    to be able to deal with?

    task - initiative- solution.

    Then again it an answer dependant on the job , PC support or household
    appliance repair.

    <snip>

    Me

    why?, Sep 30, 2003

  3. rajesh0429

    rajesh0429 Guest

    Sorry, i mean pc support .

    rajesh0429, Sep 30, 2003
  4. rajesh0429

    why? Guest

    My previous comment still applies.

    task - initiative- solution.

    www.google.com has some answers.
    Searched English pages for 2nd line support.
    Results 1 - 10 of about 1,440,000. Search took 0.18 seconds.<snip useless broken AVG sig>

    why?, Sep 30, 2003
  5. rajesh0429

    Ron Martell Guest

    Your AVG antivirus is so sadly out of date as to be worse than
    useless.

    Current virus data base is 320 - you have missed the last 7 updates.

    Ron Martell Duncan B.C. Canada
    --
    Microsoft MVP
    On-Line Help Computer Service