    * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    , Dec 4, 2005

  2. why? Guest

    On 4 Dec 2005 19:06:40 +1000, Kriscall Labs wrote:

    No, you didn't mention what prog you are using.

    Use the subject like for a subject, the message body for questions, not
    forgetting the '?'.

    If it's the newsreader in your sig, click link in your sig, click link
    for the tutorial.

    Filter System
    The filtering feature enables one to find certain posts without going
    through all received headers. Filter by subject, size, age and more!

    Me

    why?, Dec 4, 2005

  3. James Guest

    Re:

    "Kriscall Labs" <> wrote in message

    > Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 1
    > * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy
    > * http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet

    You appear to have said nothing. I wonder what you wanted.

    James, Dec 4, 2005