    to the mail id box of amitha.b.hyd . Also I have lost the profile in
    google groups.

    PLease help me

    amitha.b.hyd, Apr 16, 2008

  2. amitha.b.hyd

    ded Guest

    This is not google, this is usenet, this is not a helpdesk for anything
    specific to do with google. Google is just one type of access to usenet.
    But I'll have a guess at whatever it is you are trying to solve.
    Assumed you and your sweet old aunt use the same PC and same
    internet connection. Your headers indicate a Windows machine.
    You probably ticked the prompt "Remember me on this machine"
    or something similar.
    Logon to your aunts google account, have a read and poke about
    then at top click on the "Sign-Out" link.
    You will be taken to the logon page
    UNtick any boxes and then logon to your own account.

    ded, Apr 16, 2008

  3. amitha.b.hyd

    Pennywise Guest

    Delete your google cookie
    --

    Trust
    http://74.54.212.169/jVXA3yeek6euv3ke3pk1LtFT_500.jpg

    Pennywise, Apr 16, 2008
  4. amitha.b.hyd

    Pennywise Guest

    Ya, the OP didn't say what there were using, I could of told em how to
    do it.

    But ya, once you delete the cookie, you just need to log into Gmail
    with your username and password and all well be as it was.

    Pennywise, Apr 16, 2008