    I have done all the usual things, plus going to MS help website, and still
    can't receive. Microsoft said to disable anti-virus checking of mail. Did
    that, still can't receive. I am using Zone Alarm Pro firewall. Confused.

    wh, May 21, 2004

  2. Alexander Rogge, May 21, 2004

  3. wh

    Demolitio Guest

    Check to see if you typed the POP servers address correctly. Also, if you're
    useing a mail service provided with your ISP, check with your ISP about the
    issue (their server may be down. unlikely, but possible.)

    perhaps if you were to elaborate more on what you mean by "all the usual
    things", we would be able to help you alittle more.

    Demolitio, May 21, 2004
  4. wh

    Sano Guest

    Have you checked to see if you're in your killfile?

    Sano, May 22, 2004