    1) The range for the router is 192.168.1.100 - 192.168.1.254

    2) The router, call pilot, and my PC are in subnet 255.255.255.0

    3) Looking at the routers DHCP table does not show the call pilot system?

    HotRdd, Jun 5, 2007

  2. HotRdd

    HotRdd Guest

    I've removed the wireless Linksys router to try and keep it simple and am
    now down to just a Linksys BEFSR41v4, the funny thing is that if I set a
    static IP on my laptop, with in the DHCP range and the router set to DHCP on
    I can't get pass through. For some reason the router will not allow a static
    IP. IDEAS?

    HotRdd, Jun 5, 2007

  3. Hi
    I am not familiar with the Pilot, if it needs drivers or external software
    to operate it might work only directly with a computer.
    As for the Static IP, you cannot assign a Static IP within the DHCP range;
    it has to be out of the range.
    I.e. rang 192.168.1.100 and above, the static IP has to be bellow
    192.168.1.100
    In addition if you are using two Routers, make sure that the second one is
    Not acting as a Router to avoid double Routing
    The second Router should be configured like this,
    http://www.ezlan.net/router_AP.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 5, 2007