    which was sent to me by I clicked it,computer
    either sleep saying loading or IE error of not responding.And as soon
    as I click this error ,the whole IE window closed.Where is wrong?

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 10, 2006

  2. Moreover,since 2 days sometime my mouse right click stopped
    responding.Is it something wrong with mouse right/left click buttons.I
    c the 1st e-mail of my Gmail box from hotmail friend is opened now,so
    how can we explain this abnormalities with Gmail.
    In doing some experiments,today I have annexed some text like Java"--
    --"from View-Source to my browser address bar after gamil web address.
    Is this dilemma created due to some errors in doing these unnecessary
    experiments to address bar.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 10, 2006

  3. Again Loading-- then Internet Explorer has encountered a problem and
    needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
    When I reclicked first e-mail,it opened in regular way,I mean why
    sometimes hanged up/sometimes opened easily the same e-amil.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 10, 2006
  4. Even it again failed to open by pressing enter at its location/row.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 10, 2006
  5. Thaqalainnaqvi

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya .

    Use Firefox ;)

    Ponder, Apr 10, 2006
  6. Thaqalainnaqvi

    JOHN MATHEW Guest

    Can you able to run any good anti-virus software.Run and check, is
    there any virus infection made your system like this

    John Mathew.

    JOHN MATHEW, Apr 10, 2006
  7. I just awake this morning and after signing get this message on one of
    top rows:
    Arrgh! The page has been corrupted. If you are running security or
    firewall software, you may have to disable it. Learn more.This was I
    think in Web Clipsrunning row.As I opened this thread ,I opened another
    page for Gmail,later when I went to click one of spam mail,again get IE
    encountered a prob and needs to close,don't send--.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 10, 2006
  8. Thaqalainnaqvi

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya .

    You have problems, possibly spyware. Go to Microsoft's site and get
    Windows Defender. Let it run a scan.

    Also get Firefox, it's slightly more secure and it's not Microsoft ;)

    http://www.mozilla.com/

    Ponder, Apr 10, 2006
  9. After opening another page,all mail opned.Later,I have disbled web clip
    option.I am using an outdated NAV since 3 years.Yesterday,I was
    modifying some progams for firewall,but I am sure I have played
    something wrong in NAV.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 10, 2006
  10. Thaqalainnaqvi

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya .

    NAV? Dump it or I'll not post another message. Get Avast (www.avast.com),
    AVG (www.grisoft.com) or AntiVir (www.free-av.com) all free for personal
    use.

    Actually, unless you actually acknowledge one of the replies made to you
    in this thread I won't bother again anyway.

    Ponder, Apr 10, 2006
  11. Last night scanning via AOL Spyware detected only Coolweb search,which
    may not so much deleterious.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 10, 2006
  12. Thaqalainnaqvi

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya .

    AOL? It gets worse!

    Ponder, Apr 10, 2006
  13. PONDER,
    I am using IE since my birth and have 10s of 1000 favorites,so don't
    want to use firefox,will try to take windows defender.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 10, 2006
  14. PONDER,
    I am using IE since my birth and have 10s of 1000 favorites,so don't
    want to use firefox,will try to take windows defender.I ran AOL spyware
    only in safe mode when NAV was sleeping in Normal mode.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 10, 2006
  15. When installing Firefox, it will import all your IE favorites.

    Before replying, please read this page:
    http://safalra.com/special/googlegroupsreply/

    Beauregard T. Shagnasty, Apr 10, 2006
  16. Thaqalainnaqvi

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya .

    Firefox will import all your favourites.

    Ponder, Apr 10, 2006
  17. Thaqalainnaqvi

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya .

    Both programs are naff. Dump them both for aforementioned alternatives.

    I'm not going to comment that IE is only about 11 years old ;)

    Ponder, Apr 10, 2006
  18. I am presently working on other systyem,as my original XP-SP2 is busy
    in defragmenting.Earlier ,I feeled my keypad jammed while working in
    Gmail page.Some tool bars like send became ineffective until I opened
    another page for Gmail.

    Thaqalainnaqvi, Apr 10, 2006
  19. Thaqalainnaqvi

    slumpy Guest

    To fill up a few lines of text and ultimately to piss off a lot of dumb
    people, I typed this just before Ponder decided to brighten up my day by
    saying:
    It looked like a troll at first, then I remembered Rajinder who posted here
    with a new problem every day, so I figured...
    --
    slumpy
    tradelist and images - http://tinyurl.com/devgk

    slumpy, Apr 10, 2006
  20. Thaqalainnaqvi

    Ponder Guest

    Hiya slumpy.

    Hmmm. It's his level but not quite his style ;)

    Ponder, Apr 10, 2006