    Can I take both, and will both count and show when I log on to my MCP
    Member Site (https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp)?

    Does anyone know how this works?

    Henrik, Jul 7, 2004

  2. You can take both, and yes they will appear on your transcript.

    --
    Mark Fugatt
    Exchange MVP

    Mark Fugatt [MVP], Jul 7, 2004

  3. Henrik

    Liddle Feesh Guest

    "Henrik" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I've heard somewhere that you cannot take both the exams 70-305 and
    > 70-315.
    > 70-305 is Developing and Implementing Web Applications with VB.NET and
    > Visual Studio.
    > 70-315 is Developing and Implementing Web Applications with C# and
    > Visual Studio.
    > The test are for web development, but one is for VB and the other for
    > C#.
    > Can I take both, and will both count and show when I log on to my MCP
    > Member Site (https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp)?
    >
    > Does anyone know how this works?

    As Mark says, you can take both. They are both core and elective exams, such
    that you HAVE to take one OR the other, and you can use the OTHER as your
    final elective (other options are SQL Server, XML something or other...)
    assuming you are training for MCSD/A.

    --

    Liddle Feesh
    *fap fap fap fap*