can not use outlook express

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by christine williams, Oct 16, 2006.

  1. WHY!!

    christine williams, Oct 16, 2006

  2. christine williams

    Old Gringo Guest

    Stupidity?

    Old Gringo, Oct 16, 2006

  3. christine williams

    Meat Plow Guest

    Let me get my crystal ball out and I'll be right back with an answer.

    Meat Plow, Oct 16, 2006
  4. christine williams grumbled surlily in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:
    Because there seems to be a serious PEBKAC issue...

    The Old Sourdough, Oct 16, 2006
  5. christine williams

    beenthere Guest

    Could be an ntlworld outage.

    beenthere, Oct 16, 2006
  6. christine williams

    Gordon Guest

    <Sigh> NTL AGAIN.........

    Gordon, Oct 16, 2006
  7. christine williams

    beenthere Guest

    Why did I know you`d say that G. <g>.

    beenthere, Oct 16, 2006
  8. christine williams

    Gordon Guest

    I can't POSSIBLY think........:)

    Gordon, Oct 16, 2006
  9. christine williams

    Evan Platt Guest

    I don't know.

    Evan Platt, Oct 16, 2006
  10. christine williams

    SJP Guest

    Flange sprocket is broken

    SJP, Oct 16, 2006
  11. christine williams

    Fred Guest

    Fred, Oct 16, 2006
  12. Well, you *are* aware that NTL screens potential subscribers for
    moronity and only accepts the high scorers, right? :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 16, 2006
  13. Hey, wait until she asks a question. :)

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 16, 2006
  14. christine williams

    beenthere Guest

    I must be the exception to the rule then . <g>.
    Be careful Blinky, or I won`t throw you any more people.

    beenthere, Oct 16, 2006
  15. Every system fails once in a while. :)

    (I didn't realize you were posting from NTL.)
    Heaven forfend.

    Blinky the Shark, Oct 16, 2006
  16. christine williams

    joevan Guest

    Shouldn'd that be obvious to us?

    joevan, Oct 16, 2006
  17. I slipped passed your early warning system too ;-) :p

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Brian_H=B9=A9?=, Oct 16, 2006
  18. christine williams

    beenthere Guest

    I didn`t notice you were `one of Us` either <g>.

    beenthere, Oct 17, 2006
  19. christine williams

    Muse Gruppes Guest

    It's broken