Can not access 1 computers share files on network

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Guest, Apr 5, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Hi,

    Hope someone can help. I have a network of 3 computers (2 wireless & 1
    cabled) they all connect to the Internet through a modem/router and all can
    see one another on the Windows XP network. All are on the same subnet/IP
    range and same network name. All can ping one another.

    When I try to access the share folders on 1 computer connected to the router
    by cable it gives an error message as below. This computer can access all
    other share folders on othernetwork though. There was not a problem until
    after I downloaded some windows updates, I tried uninstalling them but no
    fix. I don't know what to do and hope somebody can help.

    Error message:

    Sharedocs is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this
    network resource. Contact the administrator of this server to find out if you
    have access permissions. Not enough server storage is available to porcess
    this command.

    Please help.

    Guest, Apr 5, 2006

  2. Eric Cross [MVP], Apr 5, 2006

  3. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Eric, thanks so much for this little, info it really solved my problem which
    was similar to Doug's, you are a genius, you don't know how much grief and
    time you save me.
    Keep up the good work

    Best Regards,
    Radu F Lungu