  1. Yes, I also found *that* one, but (AFAICT, I don't understand Polish)
    that was somebody *quoting* you, not one of your *own* postings. Did you
    find one of your own postings? If so, how?

    Frank Slootweg, Jun 12, 2004

  2. Frank Slootweg said
    Oops, you are correct. I didn't look close enough.
    That was the only one I found. I searched again and this appears to be
    the only "google" reference in existence?

    I DID find out that springfieldbb.com DOES exist. However, it's not
    Springfield's Broadband provider. It's Springfields Bed and Breakfast.

    LOL ;-D

    When I was young and naive (in contrast to old and naive), I regularly
    posted to USENET from work, with my real name in the sig, and using my
    work email address. Big mistake.

    Anywho, years later I was researching a subject and found a "useful"
    thread from ~10 years back. Yea, I ran across my old post from 10 years
    ago.

    Sure, this shouldn't be surprising, but it was kind of eerie.

    I find it's best to use pseudonyms and change periodically.

    Maybe Bart?

    Homer.Simpson, Jun 12, 2004