    possible. If so, how do I go about doing it?
    Thanks for any help.

    JCRitchie

    John Ritchie, Aug 6, 2007

  2. John Ritchie

    Alex.Clayton Guest

    It would depend on how big the files are. I do this all the time. I have
    drivers for a couple printers that came out before XP. The CD's that came
    with them will not work with XP. I downloaded XP drivers, then saved them.
    Now when I get another computer or have to format one, I just load the
    drivers back in from a jump drive or external hard drive. Problem is
    floppy's hold so little I'm not sure if they would hold the info. Have you
    checked to see if the driver is available as a download? If it still is, you
    can just download it to the machine that needs it.

    Alex.Clayton, Aug 7, 2007

  3. John Ritchie

    sandy58 Guest

    Data pen/stick (if USB available)