    I have a Dell AIO 810 and I wish to know if a Lexmark No 1 cartridge
    [for the identical looking X2350] can be used.

    Regards

    newman, May 11, 2007

  2. newman

    Old Gringo Guest

    If it fits, try it!

    Old Gringo, May 11, 2007

  3. newman

    meerkat Guest

    Dell uses Lexmark printers, so take a cartridge with you,
    when you go shopping, and match it.

    I read somewhere that `Dell printers` warn you to buy
    new cartridges when there`s still 20% ink left.
    Still, that`s how they make their money.

    meerkat, May 11, 2007
  4. newman

    lextechky Guest

    Fairly certain that the machine your talking about is in fact
    manufactured by Lexmark for Dell, wouldnt see why it wouldnt work to
    use the Lexmark cartridges. I would buy an inexpensive black cart for
    it first and try it out to be sure, get it somewhere like Walmart
    where they wont complain if you return it if it doesnt work. but
    again fairly sure it should.

    lextechky, May 11, 2007
  5. And if it doesn't, try it anyway. That's why God invented the hammer.
    :)

    Blinky the Shark, May 11, 2007