Can IRanians take MCSE exams?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rasoul Khoshravan Azar, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. Is he still on Family Matters?

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    That one just made my eyes cross.

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Don't worry, you're still beer free.

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    If the Chinese are serious about reaching the Moon, then we will be too.
    What a pathetic incentive for the US. We've already been there. Do we
    really have to rub it in the Chinese faces that we're trying to get there a
    *second* time (well, you know what I mean, a second phase of lunar
    interest...) before they get there at all?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brat Guest

    are you boys STILL gabbin? and you say women are bad... ya bunch of old
    hens!!! yeah you heard me... hens... cluck cluck...

    Personally I think this thread is heading to break the record for the most
    OT and longest thread in history!

    lol :p

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Maybe 30 years ago. Today, American History classes are more a policy
    I beg to differ. My high school and college history classes (and I'm a
    young'un!) were surely not an accurate representation of what actually
    happened. Of course, I don't know what it was like in the 60s, 70s, etc,
    although I'm sure it was more "bashing" than back then. It wasn't a
    love-fest for the US, but kids today aren't taught much of what Zinn writes
    about.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    I got some of my homebrew dark ale down inna baseroom.

    That frightens me.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brat Guest

    doh... damn I need sleep... or food... havent eaten in 3 days or slept in
    2... this is supposed to be in that iranian thread

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Why don't we just send them a new CD of an old Randy Newman song.

    <Sings: Short people got nobody. Short people got nobody. Short people got
    nobody to love.>

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brat Guest

    hmmm Consultant he just invited you into his basement and asked about
    pleasure... I'd watch this one ... lol :p

    Brat, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Round one conceded. Care for a beer?
    I'm still getting used to this whole "reading" thing, but I believe that
    says "beer", not "diluted horse piss". Forgive me if I'm wrong.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Consultant Guest

    get on line

    Consultant, Jan 16, 2004

  13. And we haven't even hit the superfluous Flock of Seagulls reference.

    <Sings: And I ran, I ran so far away. And I ran, I ran so far away. Couldn't
    stay away.>

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    What a pathetic incentive for the US. We've already been there. Do we

    So since we've been there we should just stop? I believe in progress
    myself. I would like to see a permant base. I think it could come in quite
    handy.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    I dunno which is worse, you having watched that show, or me admitting that I
    did, too.

    JaR
    Embarrassed Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Dear Jeremiah,

    this is your cousin Betty from Des Moines. I talked to Father Larry here,
    and he talked to the Bishop, and we all agreed. It is not a good idea to
    have children with your sister Judy. If you really want children, you
    should find yourself a girl that is not related to you in blood.

    See you tommorow,
    Cousin Betty

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Personally I think this thread is heading to break the record for the most
    Feh... Check out the "OT: War declared on MCNGP" thread. We got a ways to
    go.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    they got little noses. and tiny little feet.
    and little cars that go beep..beep...beep.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  19. My schools brought in eyewitnesses to give a "Surely...accurate
    represnentation".
    My wife and brother are both teachers. I have seen exactly what the NEA
    wants the schools to teach. It's not exactly what Zinn writes, but it
    contains a lot of it.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    wow, brother. that's enough pot for you today!

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004