    wow. you are/is one intellectual fella, ain't ya, bubba?

    #:

    <snipped>

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    you are quoting chapter and verse from so many 1940's propaganda films

    Duck! And cover.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Maybe 30 years ago. Today, American History classes are more a policy
    bashing session than a fact lesson.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Hi Jerimiah, we will be visiting your "shack of a dump" home tommorow.
    please have the gumbo ready.

    thank you

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Round one conceded. Care for a beer?

    Depends on the beer.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  6. I've noticed you frequently post two short sentences followed by one long
    sentence. Will eventually the "billyw" be taught during the same week as the
    "Haiku"?

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    you called me a scot.. not scotch..

    I don't think he's talking about your drinking problem.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Yeah, if you all think GWB is gonna keep that "moon project" going on for
    If the Chinese are serious about reaching the Moon, then we will be too.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Build a Walmart on the moon and China will have supplies lines to the moon
    in less than 48 hours.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    I think GWB gonna be a little cash strapped for the next 5 years or so.
    He can't afford to blow good dough on "lunatics". needs cash-ola to fight
    the infidels.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    What if I do live in a shack? (i dont btw i have a very nice home, probably
    better than yours) Do you think your better than people just because your
    better off finacialy. Thats very judgemental of you. Your worse than the
    guy who thinks im stupid because I asked him where hes from.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    <throws it back. hard>

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  13. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    <catches the beer in mid air and starts drinking>

    I need a beer. (and I dont even drink; meds + beer = Ill beat GWB to the
    moon)

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Build a Walmart on the moon and China will have supplies lines to the moon
    Not enough Mexicans up there to hire.

    </racist joke>

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Nope, mom's side all good krauts. Pop was, however, a Texan ;-)

    Achtung, y'all!

    JaR
    Mixed Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004

  16. Why is it wrong for him to think he is better, but okay for you to think he
    is worse?

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  17. <Watches JaR's throw sail to Scotland.>

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004

  18. Say hi to Andy Kauffman for me.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Damn thats pretty sharp of you.

    Ok i retract my comment. About how bad Rowdy is. I was pised off and
    shouldnt have said it.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    *looks in fridge*
    Umm, I got a couple a Samuel Smith Lagers, some Black Butte Porter left over
    from my birthday party, and two of the big bottles of Urqell.

    Or if you'd rather, I got some of my homebrew dark ale down inna baseroom.

    Whatcher pleasure?

    JaR
    Hospitable Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004