  1. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Thankyou Spock

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    No man im just kidding.
    Not you, Frisbee.

    You missed the debate from way back when.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    the only good food the brits have is fish & chips wrapped in yesterday's
    newspaper. i have a funny feeling the ink isn't very good for my long
    term health, but what the hell, you only live once.

    --
    The Champ comes out swinging every morning @ 9AM.
    Remove the "removethis" from email address to email me.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    you have a limited perspective.
    as you've shown in previous posts.
    you are quoting chapter and verse from so many 1940's propaganda films

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    So define
    Whatever definition supports my position.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    ah, but he didn't know that..
    i thought all yanks had man boobs

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    is your grandfather scottish or something..
    there is something not right here..
    you called me a scot.. not scotch..

    yours perplexed

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Ah, well there you go then. I do love a cogent argument.

    Round one conceded. Care for a beer?

    JaR
    Satisfied Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Or he just wanted to tax what was inevitable and unstopable.

    Actually... if the border was to be secured prior to it's implementation, it
    will be good for identifying and then later, removing the people in
    question.

    Problem is, the border will probably not be secured so it's a waste of time.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Howdy everyone.

    My name is Goerge W. Bush, and me and my daddy want your vote!

    My top 3 goals are:
    #1 - torture Saddam
    #2 - torture Saddam
    #3 - take you to the moon.

    See y'all at the primaries now, y'hear.

    Oh..oh.., here comes Clark...gotta run!

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Your an arogent SOB. You've hardly said one intelegent thing. All you can
    do is insult people because your either narrow minded or just do stupid to
    follow along with the rest of us. Ill admit i dont know everything and that
    my world view is slanted but at least I TRY to be open to other peoples
    ideas.

    Here's a 'Yank' expression you can learn
    Get over yourself

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    You're right, I did kind of paint a bad picture. It's not all bad, but
    most
    All history is re-written by the those who are in charge. What I fined sad
    is that now in this country (US), it is now more appropriate to bash
    ourselves and our own history in school. That irritates me to no end.

    This country is not evil incarnate, stop teaching like it is.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  13. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    you've never had a passport have you..

    I have one.

    Microsoft gave it to me...

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004

  14. For most British women I don't care what kind of boobs they have as long as
    they keep their clothes on. Britain is Gillette's biggest untapped market.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004

  15. <throws JaR a Mich. Ultra>

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004

  16. Would you rather we called you Whiskey.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    Yeah, if you all think GWB is gonna keep that "moon project" going on for
    long - after he gets relected for a 2nd tern, i would like you to please
    give me some of that good pot you all smokin'.

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 16, 2004
  18. ....and beer.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    All history is re-written by the those who are in charge.

    Well of course. Victors have the chance to write history however they see
    fit, the "losers" are not given such opportunities.

    What I fined sad
    I'm not advocating the fact that the US is Satan's lair. I'm just saying
    that we shouldn't be so naive. The majority of Americans feel that their
    country, its founders, and its leaders, do no wrong (of course, I'm
    speaking of the long term, not short history, such as with Dubya). This is
    simply not true. "America" (going back to Columbus) has done much wrong, as
    Zinn points out in his book.

    The problem with American schools is that the kids are taught that our
    country hasn't done much wrong. I'm not saying American should be painted
    as evil, because I don't think it is. I just think it should be painted in
    a less flattering light.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    On this i think we can all finally agree:

    Beer Is Good.

    What say you?

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004