    *runs away laughing*

    JaR
    Tricky Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Darwin. 'Nuff said.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    lol

    Ok i guess im it becaus im laughing to damn hard to get up and chace
    you..just tell everyone not to walk to close to the crazy laughing man....he
    might tag you.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004

  4. But when our gear slips, the entire machine doesn't fall apart like other
    countries.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Darwin was a fool...he thought his grandparents were monkeys.

    j/k

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Your quite right

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004

  7. Even most democrats concede that Bush will get relelected. However, no one
    would say it is due to his moon project. His decision has more chance of
    hurting him than helping him. That being said, I think his decision is based
    on it being the right thing to do, and he chose now to bring it up to
    coincided with NASA's probe landing on Mars. Personally, I don't think Bush
    would be disheartned if he lost. I don't think I could ever say that he
    looks like he enjoys being president.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Well I think your probably right about all of that. Espesially being
    president. I cant imagine anyone wanting the job hes had for the past 3
    years.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    your a young country..
    there is a lot of time..

    west coast becomes more asian
    south spanish
    east anglo

    there are component parts that it could split into and bush has helped that
    along

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    you've never had a passport have you..

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    If we get the
    Yes, with enough pot, you could "go to the moon" alright.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Your wrong. And you dont see the greatest thing about America. Its
    diversity. We do have many people in different parts that are differetn
    from each other. But they're FREE to work together and improve themselves
    as well as their country. Yes there are a bunch of loud mouthed fools who
    think this race or that race isnt as good as theres here too. But the rest
    of us recognize them for the fools they are and we ignore them. Everyone
    here (especilly the minorities you named) just wants a better life, and
    they've got the opertunity to do that here. And yes we do have some strange
    laws and not the best system, but untill something better comes along (and
    its not communism - that little experiment failed so dont bring it up) we
    will do the best we can with what we have.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004

  13. Or he just wanted to tax what was inevitable and unstopable.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    You make it sound like it's all bad. I don't agree with that.
    You're right, I did kind of paint a bad picture. It's not all bad, but most
    of it isn't quite as "pretty" as your run-of-the-mill history class would
    have you believe.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    hahahahha...wrong pot..but your right.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Thats pretty funny. Where are u from man. Iv been called alot of
    things
    more of that cockney slang...

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Well that can probably be said for every country's history classes.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Jeez, billy, first cockney, and now this! Are you having an identity crisis?
    You are a Scot, fer crissakes! Couldja at least try to sound like one?

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004

  19. I have, and it didn't have a tit... Unless perhaps "passport" means a female
    body part in Britain.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    No, Im poor man. Cant afford to travle much. Do you think that makes me
    stupid? If you do then maybe you're the 'stupid inbreed' that you said i
    am.

    All i did was ask a legitimate question. Just because someone uninformed
    doesnt make them unintellegent.

    Besides, big deal. Iv never been out of this country. I like it here. If
    you dont then stay/get the hell out.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004