  1. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Hell man I never had it. :)

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Onward Christian Soldiers!

    --
    Fris "NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquistion!" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    oh i say old chap you are trying very hard...

    sorry but your just not happening..
    give me your best shot..
    fire away

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    my thoughts exactly..

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Im not going to argue that its a stupid subject...YOUR WRONG!!!!!

    j/k

    :)

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Not sure where i stand on this issue. I like Pres Bush, but hes right it is
    an election year. Time WILL tell. We could start a pool. If we get the
    pot big enough the winner could go to the moon.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    would anyone want to shake a stick at your long haul..
    that said.. i think the greeks and romans may having somehting to say about
    that..
    your empire like our and the others before are but blips in time that add up
    to the continual sum of things. rather than any great singular cultural
    advance.

    right now we are in the middle of a technological renascence (sp wrong but i
    dont care)
    but i would venture that if u asked a genoese trader if he thought he was
    part of or in the renascence he would have noticed.

    so rather than assuming you are part of a great wheel, your merely part of
    another gear

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    i agree about the space program.. totally..
    the

    At this point, I actually believe that he means it. It would be nice to
    have a permanent settlement on the Moon.

    Time will tell however.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    our "heroes" are. This book touches on every major (and minor...) point in

    You make it sound like it's all bad. I don't agree with that.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    your a tit

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    yup defo a tit

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    hahaha..

    Thats pretty funny. Where are u from man. Iv been called alot of things
    (mostly a smart ass) but never a tit. hahhahahaha. Thats going to be my
    new phrase. "your a tit" I love it.
    lol
    really where is that from.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  13. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Okay... argue Stella Liebeck's case for me... you take her side.

    You're trying to make me angry aren't you?

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    No man im just kidding.
    Bad joke.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    thing is each time a more advance society has come across a less advanced
    one there has been a walk over.
    brit empire being a case in point.

    thats why foolhardy and uninformed patriots can be led on..
    stormtrooper anyone

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    It's a decorative vase that contains the cremated remains of one's old
    Ah.... Well then, I stand corrected.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    As much as it pains me to do so....I must ....agree with you.

    :)

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Ok im not trying to be a Smart Ass but

    This means you're being a smartass ;)
    Agreed. I'm not saying take Zinn as gospel, but give it a read, if all
    you're accustomed to is your average American education on history.
    is.

    I don't know, actually. He lauds and skewers both Democrats and Republicans
    in this (and others, I believe) book. He doesn't seem to take too great a
    political stance, and it's not filled with too much rhetoric. He cites
    sources, and gives (what seem to be) facts, with little political slant.
    Native Americans. Of course, he doesn't outright say that Americans killed
    all Native Americans (because this would be wrong, as they're quite alive
    and taking my money at Foxwoods), but he is of the opinion that their low
    (and still dwindling) population is a direct result of Columbus, then the
    Pilgrims and early colonists, then the American government systematically
    fscking them in the a$$.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    I guess that's my point. Do you mean modern, as in the shuttle? about as
    afar from Goddards' rockets as his are from a bottle rocket. Goddard used no
    guidance and his rockets actually resembled earlier designs, in that he used
    stabilizing weights rather than fins, etc. The Hale rocket used during the
    war with Mexico was very similar to "modern" rocket designs. A lot of
    "modern" rockets, including the shuttle, use solid fuel engines. So define
    better what you imply by the term "modern"

    JaR
    Ever the pedant Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Ok i just might read it
    Of course this means i got to learn to read ...oh well.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004