    drop their bombs on the yellow Japanese people.

    You know what the motto of this country oughta be? "You give us a color,
    we'll wipe it out."

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    I started what?

    JaR
    Confused Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    I'm still waiting for those supposed thugs that Howard said would come and
    Their too busy arguing with each other.

    Their wouldn't be any arguments however, if you'd people just come to
    realize that I'm always right.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Maybe I should wake up CerberusPup--he's sulking in his pen over the way I
    misused him.

    Larry Samuels, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Note the words "liquid fueled"

    Isn't that modern?
    I wouldn't consider those modern whether or not they were used for combat.

    Perhaps we should debate on what "modern" means?

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Ive heard that one before. But its wrong.

    Many puritans werent slave owners, and some of the fathers didnt like it
    either (cant recall wich ones. ill get back to you in a bit on that)

    They were very unfair to the native americans, and we're still trying to
    make amends with there decendeds. But I will concede that point

    The colonists didnt want independece just fairness, they were only fighting
    for what any of us would, if we were as brave.

    America bought the land from Santana (mexicans) And as for texas thos
    people wanted independece from Mexeco because it was so screwed up. They
    saw America as better. True there were more White people there than
    mexicans at the time, but it was the will of the people, to be free.
    (Remember the Alamo)

    And lets talk about Japan. Wonderful country by the way. Cool history.
    Great People and culture. If they had the land and resources they would be
    better than America. They would have kicked American butts in WWII. But
    they didnt. And you should remember that America DID NOT want to get into
    WWII. Dec 7 1941 changed that. Thank God Americans were'nt afraid to do
    what had to be done. Yes it was a horible thing to do. But how many MORE
    people on both sides would have did without hiroshima and nagaski. May all
    the inoccent there rest in peace and may the men who did what they had to do
    be forgiven.

    So yes, you pick a color and if it crosses America, will kick its ass, but
    I dont recall from History class any time Americans wiped out a people.

    Aztecs vs Spanish (Cortez)
    Nazi vs jews (hitler) (Americans/British saved the Jews btw)

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    At the risk of sounding childish...you started it. :)
    Get back on the boat. You started "it". Come on, JaR, wake up, will ya?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Oh goddy!!!! A new argument...Like we dont have enough things to fight
    over.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    yea man you started "it"

    tag

    your it

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Ok i knew that. Sorry im just a little (ok a lot) on the defencive today.
    And i knew that i had heard it somewhere before.

    sorry

    hahahahahahahahahahaha

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Ive heard that one before. But its wrong.

    Oh for crying out loud. It's a joke. Lighten up.

    It's a George Carlin quote btw...

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  12. It's a decorative vase that contains the cremated remains of one's old
    modems.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  13. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Oh goddy!!!! A new argument...Like we dont have enough things to fight
    Pick a subject and I'll argue it.

    Don't matter the side either.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    So yes, you pick a color and if it crosses America, will kick its ass,
    but
    Read Howard Zinn's "A People's History of the United States
    (1492-Present)". I read it for the first time a few years ago, and have
    never been so astonished at how absurdly false our conceptions of some of
    our "heroes" are. This book touches on every major (and minor...) point in
    American History, starting with, obviously, Columbus. From then on, it's
    nothing but torture, cruelty, lies, deceit, more torture, and some more
    deceit. It reads like a fiction novel, but, as far as I know, none of it is
    fiction. Puts an entirely new spin on American History. It's quite long,
    but a rather easy read.

    And yes, it says that Americans have all but wiped out an entire race.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    i'm a little unhappy about one of your comments but i think we know what it
    is..:)

    i agree about the space program.. totally..
    the other thing that it brought that isn't as obvious is that level of
    testing that most products etc are subjected to.
    that is why baby bush's space thing would be great for everyone if he
    actually meant it.. rather than it being hollow electioneering. look at the
    2 of the big events of the 2oth century. ww2 and the cold war. the
    technology they both spawned improved and benifited things far beyond their
    initial brief

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Okay... argue Stella Liebeck's case for me... you take her side.

    --
    Fris "I double-cerberuspup dare you!" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    huh
    you've lost it

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Ok im not trying to be a Smart Ass but

    There are to sides two every story (even history) and the turth is always
    somewhere in the middle of the two.

    If Howard Zinn's is an american is he a Democrat (leftist)? Ill bet he is.

    What race? I skipped class that day.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    fry everything actually

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    ok...
    ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004