Can IRanians take MCSE exams?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rasoul Khoshravan Azar, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. That's because the government thought Goddard was a freak. Then again
    people thought the Wright brothers were freaks until it actually flew.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    I dont think anyone here cares if your pleased. You seem to have ticked
    them all off.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004

  3. Even with Teflon, the Brits still burn everything.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Oh yeah I almost forgot.
    When I said God Bless America.

    I ment to say
    God Bless America, God Save The Queen, and God Help Us All. (especially
    billyw - he has no friends)

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    No, no, no. He said he invented the Internet. The WWW is just a part of
    it.
    My apologies. I stand corrected.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Youve got it wrong.

    Al Gore invented Potatos. and they invented the Internet. He just took
    credit for it.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    they use there Harriers to fry everything :)

    This has gotten way to silly.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Whoa, yourself. The chinese were firing off rockets when Europeans were
    still clubbing their food to death. Think "Liquid Fueled" and you may be
    right, although some might argue for Hermann Julius Oberth, or Konstantin
    Tsiolkovsky.

    JaR
    Rocket Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Even with Teflon, the Brits still burn everything.

    I thought they boiled everything?

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Jar is correct. But heres a point. They had rockets for centuries before
    putting anything in space. Americans had them for only a handful of years.
    yes we stood on other peoples sholders, but we at least finished the job
    (Apollo Project) And yes the Russians beat us to space, but so what if you
    can put a ball in orbit that beeps, look at there economy now. (communisum
    works - yeah right) I appologize to any Russians. I think you've got a
    pretty neat country, just had some bad leadership with 'nice' ideas that
    don't work.

    Still off subject. Theres a poor guy in Iran shaking his head saying..."I
    just want my MCSE certification, please"

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Al Gore invented Potatos. and they invented the Internet. He just took
    See now I thought the Spanish invented potatoes.

    Or at least stole potatoes as they ruthlessly suppressed the people in South
    America.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Now why on earth would you try to sound like a Cockney?

    JaR

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  13. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    No they funded the discovery of the new world where America is. So that the
    English could take the land from the native americans, share it with the
    rest of europe's unwanteds and start to invent great things (air plane) or
    make good things great (internet).

    What people dont realize or want to admit is: The reason America is so great
    is that we do stand on other countries sholders, because we have so many of
    the greatest people (and decendents of) from those countries. America is
    great because we have some of the best parts of humanity from all over the
    world. So dont be to quick to put down America, your just insulting
    yourself or your own country.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Whoa, yourself. The chinese were firing off rockets when Europeans were
    I don't consider fireworks as practical rockets. Besides... In another part
    of this thread I stated Goddard was the father of modern rocketry.

    Note the word "modern".

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    My point stands. They had the idea for a long time and didnt make it
    something wonderful. Americans did.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  16. I'm still waiting for those supposed thugs that Howard said would come and
    make fun of the original poster.

    --
    Fris "munchin' popcorn" beeĀ® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jan 16, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    i'm not talking about your beliefs.. rather about the facts as they were
    context man.. context

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    At the risk of sounding childish...you started it. :)

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  19. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    ... In another part
    Note the words "liquid fueled" and the names Hermann Julius Oberth, and
    Konstantin
    Tsiolkovsky.

    The unfortunates that had those rockets used against them in combat might
    disagree with your use of the term "fireworks" and would certainly argue
    their "practicality"

    For starters, see;

    http://history.msfc.nasa.gov/rocketry/tl2.html

    JaR
    Historical Thug

    JaR, Jan 16, 2004
  20. It's the context itself that you need to look at. Any contextual society can
    acheive great things over a short period of time. Few contextual societies
    can do it consistantly for the long haul. That being said, I am the first to
    admit that the American society in general is still a baby, but from a
    technology standpoint no one can shake a stick at our long haul.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004