    Please help me in my quest to help others, to do my small part to make the
    world a better place, and to understand billyw's cockney slang.

    Amen.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Ok how about something that doest kill people (yes i know we've made alot of
    those too) Like cars, planes, phones, the P.C. Windows (well thats widly
    debated as an 'improvement' :) lol )
    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    The shape charge.

    Advanced rocketry.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  5. Dear Darth 2000

    Thanks for your comments.The point is that some companies in IRan blame to
    be representative of forigen companies who are conducting tets in Iran
    (Tehran) I want to know whether they are telling truth or not.
    Offcoure it is possible to go to neighboring Turkey or UAE (Dubai) to take
    the exam, but that will add to the travel expenses.

    Also I couldn't get the warning which Howard is talking about?!
    If possible please explain what he means.

    TIA, Rasoul

    Rasoul Khoshravan Azar, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Ok but if im not mistaken (correct me if i am) Didnt Americans take Von
    Braun's (sp) designs and improve the V2 after WWII. Ever heard of the
    Saturn V, thats what it eventually (after a very long road) became.
    Man Im way of the subject. I only felt the need to take up for my country.
    :) Theres nothing wrong with being Patriotic.

    And your right about the Shape charge thing.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Ok how about something that doest kill people (yes i know we've made alot
    of

    The shape charge has more purposes than just killing people. Mining,
    contruction work and movies!

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Thanks for your comments.The point is that some companies in IRan blame to
    All I can say is that if you go to Prometrics website (www.2test.com) and
    look up locations, there are not any in Iran. I don't know that I would
    believe them.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  9. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    Ok but if im not mistaken (correct me if i am) Didnt Americans take Von
    Von Braun improved on Von Brauns designs. We just made him move to the US.
    Goddard was the father of modern rockerty BUT his dumbass wouldn't share
    data with anyone else so his designs stagnated and he gave up eventually.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    Ok your right again. (stop it!) :) But heres my point i was trying to
    make. American money payed to have Von Braun's rocket developed (yes by Von
    Braun) but we used it to go to the moon to get rocks and to put
    communication sattalites in orbit.

    Yes we built realy big ICBMs with nuclear warheads but you have to agree
    that we would have been really stupid not to. Everyone wants to be the
    biggest kidd on the play ground.

    Still I dare say that without heavy American influence, money, inginutiy
    (sp), and motivation: we would not be having this argument because the
    technology would not exist. at least not yet.

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    television, telephone.. (maybe a tad over the ton)
    the list is quite long you stupid inbreed.
    yank dynmic entrepenurial society has given a lot.. but only an idiot would
    assume everything..

    harrier jump jet
    jet engine
    rocket motor
    computer (debate away)
    world wide web

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    nothing wrong with being patriotic and informed..
    patriotic idiots are very dangerous.. you seem to fall into the later

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  13. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    cockney slang!!!!!!

    i am less than pleased

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    crap...
    so your taking credit for others starting the work..
    erm i believe the russians were the first in space.. funny how you seemed to
    omit that

    billyw, Jan 16, 2004
  15. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    world wide web

    Hey! Al Gore clearly was the inventor behind that.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  16. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    rocket motor

    Whoa there... Goddard was the first and he was an American. Major
    advancements were done by the Germans however.

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004

  17. A new communistic society will out pace a capitlaistic society until the
    communistic society realizes they have no motivation for personal
    advancement. That is to say, when people come together for a common cause,
    they can do great things together, but eventually they realize there is
    nothing in it for them and the group can then do very little as one.

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    so your taking credit for others starting the work..
    True but a lot of good things have come from the American space program too.
    Things like teflon! Where would your morning omelet be without us hunh?

    English bastards...

    Jtyc, Jan 16, 2004
  19. No, no, no. He said he invented the Internet. The WWW is just a part of it.
    Don't fractionalize Al Gore's accomplishment. Show some respect!

    Politician Spock, Jan 16, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jeremiah Guest

    YOu just like to argue dont you. No matter so do I.

    Well i may be an idiot, but i know that alexander graham bell was born in
    Scotland, but came to America to invent the telephone (because its the land
    of oppertunity) Im not so sure about the Harrier or the rest so ill not
    make ignorant remarks. but I do challenge you to prove there was no
    American influence in the development of those things (see our disscussion
    of rockets.)
    Now if you have any informed and intelegent comments to make, please
    inlighten me. But please dont make arogent and uniformed remarks about my
    family (that you've never met btw so you cant know that im am or am not
    inbread - for that matter you dont even know for certain im a true 'yank' I
    could be from anywhere and imegrated)

    hasta luego :)

    Jeremiah, Jan 16, 2004