    Beep beep. beep beep. beep beep.
    beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppp.
    Oh my god, Rowdy's flatlined!

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 21, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    http://www.hbo.com/marriedman/

    watch it!

    it's scary how close TV comes to real life.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Neil Guest

    'sokay! he's just brain dead...the wife will be able to abuse his body
    for years..

    Neil, Apr 21, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brian Guest

    Did I mention his youngest wife was 14?

    Brian, Apr 21, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    14 hmm.... I think thats even illegal in Sudan amongst the villagers..

    Rowdy Yates, MCSE

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest