Can IRanians take MCSE exams?

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rasoul Khoshravan Azar, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    kpg opined, On 4/20/04 1:42 PM:
    Are you nuts? One's enough. Aren't you the guy who was bellyaching about
    not having enough money?

    Glutton for punishment.

    JaR
    Monogamous Thug

    JaR, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    kpg Guest

    If I had many wives they could bear many sons
    that will work and support me. The daughters,
    well, I could put them to work or sell them.

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Neil Guest

    so then you're the native american Iranian? (and the thread comes full
    circle)

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    kpg opined, On 4/20/04 2:09 PM:
    I take it all back. You are indeed a clear thinking individual after all.

    JaR
    Corrected Thug

    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/20/04 2:22 PM:
    And never once did it fail to live up to the low expectations raised by
    the OP.

    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brian Guest

    Nope, it was outlawed around 1900. That nut job who claims to be Mormon with
    26 wives or whatever is actually a member of a different church that split
    from the Mormons around 1850-60, I think.

    BTW, two of my friends are Mormon (or LDS as they prefer to be called) and
    they tend to have "the elders" over a lot. So while visiting, I've gotten
    into some good discussions with them. That's where I've gleaned all these
    tidbits of information from.

    Brian, Apr 21, 2004
  7. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    you stop callin' me nut job, you hear!

    you only wish you could have as many wives as me...

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Kat Guest

    Why would any woman want to SHARE her husband? Not like he has enough
    time for one...

    Kat, Apr 21, 2004
  9. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    so, you been talkin' to my wife too.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Kat Guest

    It's universal. men are scum. Deal with it.

    Kat, Apr 21, 2004
  11. Any man who marries more than one woman at a time deserves what he gets.

    One thing I don't think they touch on in these documentaries where they show
    polygamists. Women who co-habitate tend to all synchronize their monthly
    cycles (no, not Yamahas), as one woman becomes the "alpha female"
    so-to-speak, and the other women tend to adjust their period to that
    woman's. Imagine having several women, all of them your wives, experiencing
    PMS at the same time.

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE?=, Apr 21, 2004
  12. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Neil Guest

    pffffft! I'm still trying to figure why a guy would want more wives to nag
    him...

    (26? oh, the humanity!)

    Neil, Apr 21, 2004
  13. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    ah... a Melrose Place fan.

    :)

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    It's universal. men are scum. Deal with it.

    Yes. I hate men.

    Glad I'm not one of them.

    Jtyc, Apr 21, 2004
  15. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    sometimes, too much of a good thing...is even better.

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  16. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Rowdy! Wake up, man! They've got you brainwashed!

    Ken Briscoe, Apr 21, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Consultant Guest

    have you seen the men and women who do this though? good god, who'd want
    them anyway

    Consultant, Apr 21, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Neil Guest

    this image will huant my dreams for ever. truly hideous....

    Neil, Apr 21, 2004
  19. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    and whipped!

    i don't think for myself anymore. ain't married life great .....:)

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004
  20. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    i always work late during those times of torment.

    good time to catch up on paper filing as well.

    Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates, Apr 21, 2004