    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Jan 17, 2004

  3. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    forgot to add your not allowed to answer this question.

    billyw, Jan 17, 2004
  4. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    billyw Guest

    tit

    billyw, Jan 17, 2004
  5. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Jtyc Guest

    forgot to add your not allowed to answer this question.

    My apologies.

    Jtyc, Jan 20, 2004
  6. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Came in 15 minutes late, so Lumbergh wouldn't see me
    Whoa whoa whoa, back up. What do you mean by 'zoned out?'

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 20, 2004
  7. Later, I'm gonna show her my 'oh' face. Oh, Ohh, Ohh, Ohhh.

    Politician Spock, Jan 20, 2004
  8. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    Later, I'm gonna show her my 'oh' face. Oh, Ohh, Ohh, Ohhh.

    Sh!t, I'm a free man and I haven't had a conjugal visit in six months.

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 20, 2004
  9. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    |{evin Guest

    Yeah, I get that feeling too sometimes.

    |{evin, Jan 21, 2004
  10. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Guest Guest

    "What race?

    Various North American indigenous ones. It's funny how it doesn't even occur to you rightist folk that they're a race...

    Guest, Apr 20, 2004
  11. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Neil Guest

    North American indigenous Iranians? Ok, you'll have to explain this one to
    me...

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  12. North American indigenous Iranians? Ok, you'll have to explain this one to
    As foretold in the koran.......

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Apr 20, 2004
  13. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brian Guest

    Ask a Mormon, they'll explain it to you...

    Should I explain further? Nah!

    (walks away passively)

    Brian, Apr 20, 2004
  14. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Neil Guest

    Sorry, but I can't keep a straight face when the 19 year old guy at teh
    door says he's "Elder Bob". (you'll be elder in about 60 years and then
    I'll be dead, so come back then)

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  15. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Neil Guest

    between you and Brian we could start a new religion based on a new book of
    the Koran found by Joe Smith

    Neil, Apr 20, 2004
  16. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    JaR Guest

    Neil opined, On 4/20/04 7:41 AM:
    Was in the supermart the other day, there was this 18-20 yr old guy, a
    couple of 30-ish women, and assorted rug rats shopping for stuff.
    Anyhoo, point was they all were calling this young guy "Elder this,
    Elder that" Does Elder John think the other..."

    Just fscking bizarre! I wanted to go over and ask them if they all were
    blind or what? I mean, this guy barely was shaving, let alone long gray
    beard. Sh$t, his voice was still squeaky!

    JaR
    Elder Thug

    JaR, Apr 20, 2004
  17. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Brian Guest

    Seems to work on drawing the old ladies into the membership, though.
    Although my area did have two female missionaries for a while (who are
    "sisters" not "elders", BTW).

    Brian, Apr 20, 2004
  18. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    kpg Guest

    Can Mormons still do that multiple wife thing?

    I might want to do that.

    What about Iranians? How many wives can they have?

    kpg

    kpg, Apr 20, 2004
  19. Rasoul Khoshravan Azar

    Kat Guest